Thursday, August 30, 2007

The little jaunt to Arizona



Before ending our traveling for a while Ben and I made one more trip to Salt Lake then to Arizona. Sadly, I don't have many pictures. We went down to Salt Lake for our friends David and Aleasha's wedding. We were priviledged to stay at the Marriott with my parents. It was great. Early Saturday morning we woke up at 6 to brace ourselves for the implosion of the Key Bank Building. It was insane, it shook the hotel. I'm sure you can find video of it online. We looked out the window it looked like it had snowed by how much dust there was. We weren't aloud out of the hotel until about 8. It took us forever to walk to the temple for the wedding because so many streets were closed. The air cleared and everything was super. On Sunday I drove down to AZ with my parents while Ben stayed behind to work for a week. I read the Twilight book and the two sequels it has. They were quite entertaining. Ben joined me on Friday night. Ben is amazing. He went on two long bike rides with two different groups on Saturday morning. That night we went to Aleasha and David's Arizona Reception. We taunted a woman from Cowley, Wyoming by insulting Cowley. It was fun.



Every morning Ari would climb into bed with me to wake me up then she would want to play with my phone and hide under the blankets and sing to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was the tauntee from Cowley (hey, that rhymes!) Fun posts.

Anonymous said...

Ryanne you make me laugh so hard....have you put any pointed tissues up your nose lately?