I don't know why I am writing this... it is kind of embarrassing.
These are just a few moments of Ryanne's life that make it interesting:
-On the plane back home I spilt the apple juice I ordered all over myself mid flight and had to sit in it until we landed.
-Once off the plane a guy who drives those carts around gave Ben and I a ride because he didn't think I walked normal and then he made fun of obese people.
-Yesterday, I jammed my hand in a ceiling fan... it hurt
-Yesterday, I rode my bike to the grocery store and while riding decided to take a drink my apple juice and almost fell over but instead spilt my juice all over the sidewalk.
ok, maybe I should stop drinking apple juice. Yeah, anyways, that is all I wanted to say.
Everyone have a good day!
1 comment:
That's okay! For about 12 years off my life now I have really been into running into stationary objects, like pillars in the airport; trees; doors; doors; doors; people; doors...don't feel bad! Ü
Post a Comment