Thursday, August 16, 2007

Good Times in North Dakota

These pictures are in no particular order. In fact they are completely random. A few weeks ago Ben and I were priviledged to venture to Wyoming to hang out with the fam and to pick up Forrest, whom I met for the first time. It was splendid. We spent a few days in Frannie then journeyed to North Dakota. We had the wonderful opportunity of driving in a car with the Nathan and Lindsay Roberts Family, it was a joy. The reunion was great. We played a lot of fun games and got to go swimming. It was fun to be together with the whole family.
I absolutely think this picture is horrid, but it makes me laugh.
Here is the Beckett sandwich by Forrest and The Lindser
I would love if everybody could just make th is picture a little bit bigger and notice the posing Lindsay... it kind of looks like everbody is posing.
Oh look at this little man. He is so cute.


Russell and Ben playing an intense game of chess

This is not a very attractive picture but Ben's teeth look good.

And here is another swimming picture. What a happy group of people.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: