Alright so we went on a trip with the whole entire Greene family to California. The pictures are very random and not in any type of order. It takes to much effort to do that. We drove to San Diego on a Wednesday night. On the way there we played a little game we like to call Kareoke. Someone puts headphones on and turns the volume up all the way then sings a long to whatever song is playing. It was pretty much hilarious. On Thursday we went to Sea World. It was fun. I petted a sting ray. It was soft. On Friday we spent the whole day at the beach and everyone got burnt. Except for Dad because he is smart and wore a shirt. On Saturday we went to the San Diego Zoo which was a lot of fun as well... I didn't take many pictures of that. We met up with Nathan and Lindsay at the zoo. We enjoyed the bondage that took place. Saturday evening we drove with Nathan and Lindsay back up to L.A. We got to see where Nathan works, consume lots of healthy food... such as in-and-out, pizza, and Olive Garden. It was a lot of fun. Now I am back home in Rexburg for about 2 days before I leave again. Anyways... enjoy the pictures.
Here is Nate... posing with the mother.

At the beach Ben created some sand art.

This is at the zoo... Ben and Ashley are models.

After taking about 15 consecutive pictures of Beckett he made this face... which is adorable.

Beckett has the luxury of bathing in sinks.

This is a nasty nasty picture. Yes, it does deserve 2 nasties. I laugh at it though.

Ben and Devynn on the way to the beach.

This is Nate transporting his child at the beach.

Some of the women and wesley

I was trying to burry Ben but Ari wanted me to burry her too.

Uncle Ben and Ari... Ari tried to kiss the starfish

Yes, I touched and held a starfish.

Uncle Ben and Ari again

waiting for shamu

"Shamu Shamu" or as Ari says, "Famu, Famu"

Good times.
3 comments:
Yes indeed, the Kareoke in the car was sure fun and funny. Especially when trev sang "This Kiss". Nate has some great poses. He's a natural!
I had about given up on checking your blogs since it had been over a month since a post. Imagine my surprise when you had three posts in one day. Nice to know you had a good excuse and that you're alive and well.
What do you guys do for a living that you can take a whole month out of your life just to travel and have crazy fun? Whatever it is, can you get Spencer a job? It sounds ideal. You two are so fun.
dang. what a vacation you have just had. very nice.
Post a Comment