Thursday, September 6, 2007

Adventures before school starts

Last weekend our friends David and Aleasha came up for a visit. It was really fun. We went to the Idaho Falls Museum where the Dead Sea Scrolls were on exhibit. When Ben got home from work we ventured up to Island Park. It was fabulous. We went four wheeling and kayaking. After a crazy day of adventure we settled down in front of the tv to relax and to watch the BYU vs Arizona game. It was a delight. I don't think Ben got much rest... he seems to move a lot and tense up a lot while watching BYU play. Anyways, we had a great time. These pictures are of us on the four wheeling ride.


A while ago Ben got a new jersey. He's so cute in it. He is thinking about doing a race in St. George in October and another race in Tucson in November. Me? I have been riding and I started using clips. It is a little scary and I almost died a few times.
Well I hope everyone is doing swell.

Live long and prosper...

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Rypie. I've got a quicky question for ya. I was wondering where you got that super cute, amazingly gorgeous, fabulous dress in that last post where you're in front of the temple. You look HOT! Also, the picture of you and Ben at the beginning of your post is amazingly cute. You look so small and little and Ben looks so big and buff. You guys are hot!

mrs. timberlake said...

I don't think I have seen Aleasha look any cuter... must be something about being such a newlywed...
And Star, you are as beauty full as always.

Judds said...

As always your blog makes me smile. I really enjoy Bens new outfit.