Ben and I had yet another fabulous weekend. We met the Roberts side of the family in West Yellowstone and had a fabulous dinner at The Canyon Street Grill then we got to see a play at the Playmill. We saw "Annie Get Your Gun" which was really good. We enjoyed the sing-a-longs a lot.
On Saturday we played some games then went to the Lewis and Clark Caverns. This is a picture of the mountain we hiked to get to them. It was about a 10 mile hike give or take a little. I took us about 2 hours to get to the caves. Just kidding we didn't have to hike it. We had to walk about 15 minutes on a pathway to the caves. Our group was the first ones there.
We are showing off the fact that we were indeed the first ones there. Ben is really attractive, I know.
There is a lot of family that still hasn't seen our apartment. I thought I'd put some pictures of it up.
The bedroom
The Bedroom again
Our 2nd room which doubles as a study and a closet.
Family Room
Kitchen Area

Our table and quilt rack featuring two quilts that were made for us. The yellow and white one by Britt and the blue one behind it is from Russell.
Anyways, thats all. I hope everyone has a great week. Good bye
The bedroom
Our table and quilt rack featuring two quilts that were made for us. The yellow and white one by Britt and the blue one behind it is from Russell.
3 comments:
awe, fun times! I miss those Roberts' so I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but we never got together for the fourth. ummm im a little upset about it....... so anyways....... i think we should have a bbq.
so cute! thanks for the tour. I really like your furniture and love your quilt rack. hiking the caves seems so much fun. actually the only time I have been in caves is in Arizona (go figure). take care and see you soon!
cool pictures! mine are all blurry. might i add,like Paula, i really like the quilt rack, but more especially the quilts!
Post a Comment