Congrats, I think you may be the next Calamity Jane. Who else shoots guns when they have some free time? You're right, you are awesome. Oh yeah, another congrats on doing a post after a 2 month absence.
I am so proud of you for FINALLY posting. Good work!!! I cant wait to be up there.
Ry that looks like so much fun! You look like a pro! Hey you need to post pictures of your new place. You moved right. put some pictures up of it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congrats, I think you may be the next Calamity Jane. Who else shoots guns when they have some free time? You're right, you are awesome. Oh yeah, another congrats on doing a post after a 2 month absence.
I am so proud of you for FINALLY posting. Good work!!! I cant wait to be up there.
Ry that looks like so much fun! You look like a pro! Hey you need to post pictures of your new place. You moved right. put some pictures up of it!
Post a Comment