Friday, April 23, 2010

Our new Home

Well, inspired from comments on my previous post I have decided to post another one... within a week of the last AND have it be about the move. Wow. I am good.

Ben and I moved to Montana in January. We have started a tree care service here and it is getting busier so we are pretty happy about that. I am substituting at the local school and looking for a job. We love it up here.

Here are some pictures of where we live... I will post more later. This is just what I have. We live in my parent's guest house and so we live next door to them. We share a garage and a porch. It has been a lot of fun. We are currently working on some landscaping so we will have to post pictures when that is done.

The view out our back door
The Porch
The Guest House

I am trying to think what else we have been up too. I am helping coach a softball team. That is pretty exciting. We have had one game and it was a tie. Ben and I both are kept pretty busy with church activities as well.

We are excited about our move and hope our friends come visit us.

3 comments:

Judds said...

Way to update again!! What a nice house maybe we will come and visit...and maybe we will stay for the whole summer.
Secondly I looked at your other blog. Way to go, I really love it. The only thing I dont like is that my bum looks HUGE in the pajamas picture.

Lindsey said...

We want to come visit! Now if only I could get Klay to take a minute away from school to take a vacation :) I'll see what I can do because we miss you guys!

jsmbbaker said...

Oh how I miss it there! I miss our home and the ward there, aren't they great? Glad you guys like it there. Tell everyone hello from the Bakers!