Seriously though, I was look at my blog roll and I saw what you titled this post, "I love my sister" I was really excited. I am still excited, dont get me wrong... just surprised with how good I look, I guess.
We want to see you. Come back to Idaho! Or we should come up there! Our lives just haven't been the same without you! Hope you're loving it there! Let us know when you're coming to visit... :)
2 comments:
Wow! I AM AWESOME!!
Seriously though, I was look at my blog roll and I saw what you titled this post, "I love my sister" I was really excited. I am still excited, dont get me wrong... just surprised with how good I look, I guess.
We want to see you. Come back to Idaho! Or we should come up there! Our lives just haven't been the same without you! Hope you're loving it there! Let us know when you're coming to visit... :)
Post a Comment