Thursday, October 23, 2008

Benji and the squirrels

Well... Here is a little video that was filmed last night. This is the first time I have figured out how to put a video on and so for the next little while I might be a little video happy. Anyways... here are the cutie patootie squirrels and ever so manly Benjamin.

9 comments:

jsmbbaker said...

That was awesome! It makes me want to go find some baby squirrels to raise! FUN!

Kaydee said...

Ry that was so awesome. The squirrels totally love Ben. That was so cute that the squirrel kept running up to him and Ben would throw him back and the squirrel would run up to him again.....so cute.

Mormon Mama said...

Can't wait to meet my new grandkids in November!

Shantay* said...

Hey! Where the heck are you guys these days? are you in idaho falls? If you are call us and we'll get together or have you over for dinner or something! Seriously. My number is 757-8212. I know it seems like we have fallen off the planet, and we pretty much have, but still it would be great to see you guys!

Dawn Walterscheid said...

HI this is your cousin Dawn. I love your video it was too funny. It reminded me of a friends episode. My kids thought that it was very cool that you have pet squirrels. You should check out my blog.

Lacy said...

Ben is a daddy, how cute! They love him.

Rebecca said...

I can't believe you are married! Came across your blog through Britt's. You look so happy! Great to see you!

Eric Layland said...

squirrels. i still love that. i laughed at this video. so perfect. kind of the equivalent of babies first steps.

Lacy said...

How are the babies?