Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ok so we haven't posted for a long time... I know. I am at school right now so I don't have much time but here is a picture I took with my phone a few days ago. I am almost positive this is Shelley. Why she doesn't stand on the ground to get a drink.... I don't know. Her legs look like frog legs... it's funny.
Life has been crazy. We took Trevor to the MTC, spent time at the cabin, spent more time at the cabin, celebrated 2 glorious years of marriage, spent a week in Frannie, and took our squirrels EVERYWHERE.

I really don't have much time right now soooo I hope everyone enjoyed the picture. Hopefully, maybe, I will have a newer post soon.

Adios

3 comments:

Dawn Walterscheid said...

I just love your squirrels. I think that you should get a family photo done for christmas and send it out with your cards. Maybe get them little santa hats, that would be just too cute. And wow you have been married for two years!!! It seems like it was just yesterday that you got married. Jeremy and I will be married for 11 years on the 19 of this month.

Dallin and Ashley said...

We went to the temple the other day with Brit and Nate and while we were walking out I saw someone changing into a nice suit because he just got married and I told Nate loud enough for everyone to hear "tomorrow Ben and I have been married for two years." I got some weird looks but it was pretty funny.

Eric Layland said...

Ry, I love that your one of your main life events right now is carry for squirrels and watching them drink upside down in your home. often things don't turn out like we imagine- but I think at least this portion of your life is what many of us expected for you :) I just need to skydive with a midget, and our lives will both be as predicted in high school.