Friday, May 9, 2008

Hello to all

This past week I have been trying to download some great videos onto my blog of the one and only Russell singing solos in his school play "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" he played the part of Gideon. To my side of the family (Gideon was all of our favorite character): he portrayed the part brilliantly and I wish everyone could have been there. Sadly, the videos are just not uploading. Pictures will have to do for now.

Last weekend we took a little trip to Wyoming just for this special event. Dashley was privileged to join us. It was fun to see Mom and Dad Roberts, Felin, and Russell. Here are some pictures from the play...

This is the scene were Gideon tries to get Adam to come back because Millie is pregnant... Russell sang here. He sounded sooo good.
I believe this is at the end when they are getting married... oh cute... Gideon and Alice. (These pictures are not in order)


Here Russell is singing about Alice.
Russell is just chillin' on stage... lovin life.
The talented pianist... Mom, in action.
This is on the way to the play... I know, it's exciting.
Aren't we the cutest?

wow... what a shot.
We drove back through Yellowstone. There was still a bunch of snow.


Right before we entered the park we saw this cute creature. Ben is quite talented at getting them to look at him with those cute puppy dog eyes.

Ben was distracting onlookers whilst Dallin went to the bathroom. He went to use the phones... it was pretty funny.
There were so many buffalo in the roads. We had to wait for them but it was fun. This little baby was hungry. Good times.

Well we had a great time in Wyoming and we hope to return soon.

Hopefully soon we can get some of those videos up because Russell sounds amazing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowie! Russell is looking so slender and handsome! and he sings. what a dream boat.

Judds said...

Looks like you guys had a fabulous time. I have to agree with ms. roberts, Russell IS looking so slender and handsome. I am happy to hear that he played Gideon, thats the best one.

jsmbbaker said...

Those are some awesome pics! I wish I could have been able to see the musical, as I used to be in them. It brings back memories! I posted a bunch of old pics from our senior year, and there are a few with Ben in them. They are in my last two posts if you want to check it out!

Nina said...

My brother was just outside the picture of the wedding scene! Thanks for posting the Yellowstone pictures. We went up this last weekend and we didn't make it to Yellowstone so it's good to see pictures.