Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wow... I have really done my share of updating the blog today. This is the last one... I promise.
Hopefully soon there will be a sunny day here so I can get a great picture of our NEW CAR. Before I do a post on her I really need to name her. Ben and I haven't really agreed on anything yet. It's a big deal to name her because she will have that name the rest of her life and we don't want other cars to make fun of her. By the way... THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR THE EARLY GRADUATION PRESENT... WE LOVE IT.
Life has been quite exciting lately. We recently have made two great purchases:
These I-pod shuffles are really the bomb diggity. We worked out with them last night and I could jump rope while listening to my tunes. It was basically the coolest thing ever.

The other day I came home and found these on the dresser next to do the door. Ironically Ben was at work. I had to leave the door unlocked because Ben and one house key and Dallin had the other, so whoever delivered it felt pretty good about just coming in to put the flowers inside. Anyways... they are from Ben. What a cutie patootie I married.
Ben and I took a really quick trip down to Salt Lake... Sadly the only pictures I have are of us in the car traveling. We had a great weekend. We got to see Rachell's apartment. It was really really cute and we liked it a lot. Ben was wanting to decorate it. We also got to see FELIN for a few minutes. We wish we could have stayed longer and spent more time with everyone but there are these little things called school and job. When we got home Monday evening we went swimming and took some great pictures... so prepare yourself for those. That will be really exciting. Anyways... here is Ben singing: sadly I couldn't get the video on here.
Here is me... listening to Ben singing.
Well I am glad I got some of this posting done. All of the posts I have done today have taken my about 30 minutes. There aren't many words because... I don't know why.

I hope everyone has been having a great day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mr. Roberts said...

Very enjoyable post - what a good lookin crew! And dad anchoring that kite is impressive too!

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

RYANNE......your so freakin cute with your hubby......miss you a ton cause its been forever