Today I got an exciting letter in the mail. It was from New Era and they bought my article for $50... I am pretty excited. I just have to sign some things and mail it back. Hurray. I didn't really think it had a chance. OH well. Cool cool. I just had to tell someone... why not everyone. I hope everyone is doing well.
10 comments:
Congratulations! You can now say you've had published work. What is the article about?
Ditto... what article are we talking about, missy? Do share.
Yeah, Yeah. I want to know to.
congrats. That's really fun.
Ry! How fun is that? Great work! What did you write the article on??
An article?? I want to read it!
Totally Cool!! Take you 50 bucks and splurge!!
Hey, I also want to know when it's getting published. We don't get the New Era, so I never read it. But I'm dying to read your article. You need to give us more details!
Congrats Ry! That's AWESOME! I just have a quick question. What is the Ginormous picture of Nate at the bottom of your blog?
Good work sissy. We are so proud of you!
was your article one of the ones from our tabloid? I can see it now, "How Hypno-birthing and Breast Milk Built my Testimony." I very pleased with this development. I knew you'd go far.
PS. thanks for sending me to the food court vid. improveverywhere is my new love.
Post a Comment