OK... I am definitely impressed with Ben today. He rode his bike to work today, which is a thirty minute drive normally. He got up at 5:45 to get there on time and he was early. I am just very impressed at his dedication to the road bike. In September he is registered for a race that is over 200 miles. Dallin is doing it with him. They are a little crazy. One day I hope to be able to do 100 miles but I'd be satisfied with that. OH yeah and Ben, Dallin, and Ashley are doing a triathlon in August... I know, I know... I should be doing it too. (That is probably what everyone is thinking) I actually have complete faith that I would not be able to do it. haha. It's true. Maybe some other time. I actually could probably do it over a 2 week period... maybe I'll try that. Wish me luck.
Well I hope everyone is fabulous. I'll keep you posted on my triathlon skills... not really though. Ok Bye.
4 comments:
You guys are seriously CRAZY. Who rides their bike for 200 miles...besides Lance Armstrong?
what a stud of a husband you have.
I agree with the two coments above. Good work Ben! Ry, you can do the next triathalon.
Ry, how are you girl?? You guys are CRAZY!!! 200 miles is so far but i bet Ben is going to be stoked that he did it. You should totally do a triathalon you would love it!!!
Post a Comment