Ok, sooo I can't really find where I saved the article I wrote... but I will find it and post it sometime soon. It is an article about service. Last fall semester I was in a class of about 11 people. My teacher gave us all a dollar and for an assignment we had to use that dollar to serve someone else. So everyone in my class, except me, got together to do this assignment together. They raised money to help me pay for medicine. The article was about that experience and what I learned about service. It was really great. I have no idea when the article will be in the New Era. They just bought the article and they will let me know when it is published. I am pretty excited. I will let everyone know when it is published.
I hope everyone is doing well.
3 comments:
HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAVED THE ARTICLE???????????
But I am glad you at least gave us a little tease about the topic---Can't wait to read it.
Love the Star.
we are pretty much hot at whatever we are doing!!! =) looks like you guys are doing good and having fun. what are you going to do now that you are both graduated? by the way, congrats on the new era article. that's sweet!
nat
Wow, Rye, wow! It's exciting! I wish I was basically awesome at EVERYTHING I did!
Post a Comment