Friday, April 4, 2008

Missions and Marriages... oh what joy

Wow... Good times. A friend of mine, Beckah, just got her mission call to Provo, Utah. I am sure not many people know where that is... well it is somewhere between Idaho and Arizona. We were in the same stake through high school and she came up to school in Idaho the same time I did.... good times.


More News: My friend Christine is getting married. YIPPEE. We have been friends since pre-preschool. That's right.
Anyways here are some pics of the three of us this last week...
This pic we were pretending to be overly happy


Sick but funny
I don't know?
My new hair cut...
again... hair is chopped.
I am a little undecided on the hair cut... I have seen long hair around campus and I want it back but it really isn't that bad. I have mostly good feedback.

Christine's tribute
Christine (AKA Chizz, Chizzle, Crisco, Tardi, Christiner the wiener, Christiney the wieney, Ga-Ga or Gi Gi... the list goes on) has been my friend since the wee beginnings. We used to make up stories about how our great great great grandparents met and that was the beginning of our friendship.
We have made many... MANY videos that really show our personalities. Some of the most memorable videos are the "book reviews." At sleep overs we used to draw on eachother feet.
Two years ago after a knee surgery I called Chizz very late at night to come keep me company and she came and read too me. I think I was completely out of it but oh well.

This is probably a favorite picture

This is at my baptism

Our trip to Hawaii


Dolls... oh cute


Christine was kind enough to be my bridesmaid... good times.

Congrats to Christine and Ricardo. Welcome to the club.

Ok I have to take a test... wish me luck.

6 comments:

Eric Layland said...

ry pie. little christinker is getting married. i need to be next. ha. fat chance. i'm jealous that you, christine, and beckah were all together.

Russell Roberts said...

Lookin' good Ry! I'm beginning to think that you and Ben are really models.

mrs. timberlake said...

star, i think i have a bridesmaid dress made out of the same fabric as your baptism day dress....

okay, not really... but it reminded me of it.

Lauri said...

Love your new haircut!

Judds said...

Ry the hair is so cute trust me. And congrats to Christiner. I am so proud of her.

Anonymous said...

RY....How are you girl??? I love you hair!!!! Wow I can't believe chris is getting married!!!! That is so exciting!!! What is new with you guys??? How is rexburg??