Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hi Ari

Hello Ari Nicole Judd.

I wanted to put up a few pictures I took while in Arizona. They are pretty much all of Ari's 80s "Skape night" but that is because she hurt her lip today.

Ari and Ben

These are some great poses...



Last but not least... I had to put a picture of Devynn in. I have a ton of her... She is a good picture taker.

Ok, I'm done.

Ari, I hope your lip is feeling better. Come visit me in Idaho.

3 comments:

Judds said...

Ry Yie
I miss you. I need to hold you. Come home.
Ari

Judds said...

Ryanne Love the pictures. I really like the one where Ari is looking over her shoulder. Very cute!
I am sorry that you had a bad day. We are thinking about you. Britt

everyday katie said...

I'm with Brittnee...that over the shoulder one is priceless...very Paris Hilton. I'm glad you posted these. Brittnee didn't post nearly enough of her 80's Skape night.