Hello everyone.
Life has been a little bit crazy.The last two weekends have been a lot of fun. The first weekend we spend in Island Park with the Greene side and the next weekend we went to Frannie to hang out with the Roberts side.
Adventures in Frannie
Ben had to show us his tree climbing skills. It was a lot of fun. He is doing is "spidey" pose here.

Ben worked on some trees... this one is in Grandma and Grandpa Roberts' yard.

Russell wanted to give it a try.

so did i... I decided to try the
spidey pose.

Mom also got into the tree climbing action.

We went through the Billings Temple.


This a great pictures of us painting Easter eggs.

Grandpa Roberts took us exploring through a bunch of old stuff. We found a tin full of pipes. Ben wanted to model one of them.

We also explored the cellar.

We had a lot of fun in Frannie. Ben, Russel, and I went to see the movie "Horton hears a Who" it was interesting. I also learned how to make some delicious bread. It was a great weekend.
Adventures in Island Park
Dev has a chocolate chip on her forehead... I put it there.

The girls are so cute.

I love this pictures of Ari... she is looking at something because
Dallin is looking at it too.

Papa and Dev taking a nap

Dev was quite the cutie.

This is a few weeks ago at the cabin... we made an awesome snow fort.

This is me hard at work.
Dallin and Ben... they look cute

Ben
disappeared for a w
hile and when we found him he was making a creation on the roof.

it ended up being Angel Moroni

WOW this had a lot of pictures. I hope everyone enjoyed this enjoyable update.
5 comments:
Hey! You guys always look like you have a ton of fun! When I get together with either of side of our family, it's just a bunch of sitting around being bums- not being crazy and having fun- you're so lucky! Miriam told me about your fun times with the Bishop's family- aren't they great? We sure love them!
I've pulled up this post twice with Parker there. HE thinks Ben is the coolest thing ever because he's hanging upside down in a tree. I think he's the coolest thing ever for that ice sculpture. I didn't know regular people could do that. It is now obvious that you guys are not regular people. You're both way past cool.
Ry it looks like you guys are enjoying life together! Your cabin looks like so much fun. I hope all is going well for you guys! talk to you later
Yes, Ry. You are my ONLY niece who has ever called me from a Jack Johnson concert which moved you up the list to the favorite niece. However, since I haven't talked to you since Thanksgiving, you're beginning to slip again but maybe if you occasionally comment on my blog, we can work something out.
"Is that what Ben does for a living? Damn Fool." :)
Post a Comment