Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend at the cabin

Well this last weekend we took a little trip to the cabin. It was a lot of fun. We invited Devin and Becky Lovell (cousins from Gilbert). They just moved to Rexburg... I think they LOVE the icy roads. It was a lot of fun to get to know them better. Basically we just played in the snow and it was quite a delight. We hope to go up again soon.
Here are some pictures:


This is quite a large icicle
Becky and i tried to pick it up but pretty much failed.
Aw... We are so precious
so are Devin and Becky... Ben has a hard time staying out of pictures.
Superman!
Nice landing... got the face all snowy
Ben and Devin went rope swinging in their robesOn saturday night Dallin and Ashley joined us and we had a massice fondue dinner... it was super.

So I just wanted to post a few pictures... here they are.
In other news: The Rexburg Temple dedication got delayed a week because of President Hinckley's passing. I sure am going to miss him, but I know he is
happy with his wife now.

Ben left Monday morning for a conference in SLC. He comes back on Wednesday eveing... I am excited.

Well I hope everyone had a good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another great post by Benji and Rypie.

Lindsay said...

YOU are HOT!

Karen said...

I love the superman picture and rope swinging. classic example of boys being boys. You and ben look so happy, it's fun to see pictures