I have been working on a project about how my writing has changed and about my first experience writing. So I pulled out my journal that I was started when i was 4 and the first time I wrote in it I was six...
February 17, 1996
"Then Trevor was playing around singing Hey Jude. We asked if Trevor could sing and be taped. We got taped at the end trevor said Hi Ho Silver Tonto lost his underwer he don't care long ranger buy him nother pare. and he said Birdy Birdy in the sky whyd you do that in my eye I'am not made andI wouldn't cry But Gosh I am glad that cows don't fly. We watched the movie it was funny Dallin didn't see it. Trevor did the splits... I had fun today withe Trevor."
Ok So obviously a 9 year old wrote this. I was just wondering if Britt and Trev remember that day because I sure do! I bet we could even find the video of Trev singing.
Anyway that just made me laugh so I thought I'd post it.
3 comments:
Hello Hello STAR!
How are you?
When are you coming back to AZ?
I hear you have a lot of white stuff up there and it's been like 20 below. Oh the good ol days. I miss it as it's 76 today.
So your post reminded me of some funny memories of when we used to write in our journals during our sleepovers...wow we were so awesome!
Post a Comment