Hello World,
Ben and I have not been up to much lately. School is back in session and life is just peachy. We just got our video camera and our car fixed so that is pretty exciting. Ben is using the pull up bar and the ab roller I got him for Christmas everyday... that is neat. He is crazy on the pull up bar... maybe I can catch some of that action on video to show the world. I can almost do one pull up on my own. I can do four with Ben's help. haha, I am weak.
About two weeks ago I got the fluid drained out of my knee and it has been feeling fabulous. Ben thinks it's funny when I get excited about walking fast. The last week I have just felt wonderful and I enjoy that feeling a lot. Well I am tired. I will try to get some type of picture up soon.
See you later,
Ryanne
2 comments:
Hello I am so glad that you are feeling better. Keep up the good work. Post pictures soon!
Benji I tagged you.
Post a Comment