The last 3 weeks have been full of joy, love, and laughter. I have just taken the opportunity to download a ridiculous amount of pictures. We had a little pre-christmas about 2 weeks before real Christmas. One day after church Ben and I got a little carried away and accidently opened our presents. It was fun. We went up to the cabin for a few days and had a little Christmas there too then we went up to Frannie. I had sushi for the first time (proof is below). We had a lot of fun. We celebrated Christmas on Christmas eve so that on Christmas day we could head on down to Texas. We ended up starting our little 29 hour drive on Christmas eve to try to beat a storm... we hit it. It was quite exciting. We drove straight on through. It was fun to see the whole family for "FElin's" wedding. We got to stay at a little place called the Westin. A few days later we flew back to salt lake and drove up to the Cabin. We got to spend a few days there too. It was joyous.

Father Shane got me to eat his homeade sushi after Ben had been trying to for two years.
I ate it.
The first morning in Texas... we are such a cute couple.

Rachell lookin hott at the reception

Benji and Beckett at the reception

Russ and I having a grand ole time

What a cutie. We love our nephew Beckett.

Ben and Beckett at the temple

We got to meet our niece Lidya. She is soooo cute. We love her very much. Here she is with her Daddy.

Nathan, Logan, Beckett, and Lydia... the babies with their Daddys'

FELIN!

The cakes at the reception were D-licious

Russ is cutie.

So is Linds

wow... so is Ben

Ben and Beckett checking out BYU videos.

The wonderful Logan and Paula Roberts in all their glory.

Devy thinks she is going on a ride with Ben...

Tim and Rachell came and stayed at the cabin for a few days. It was a lot of fun to see them. They are just precious. I wish I had more pics of them... this is the only one I have.

Dall... what a looker.

Our Christmas tree! Isn't it just precious.

This is the first quilt I have ever finished. It was a gift to the Robert's Mom and Dad for Christmas.

What does Tetons mean? (Dad used to ask us that when we were little)

Ari is... cute.

One of Ben's drawings of his art gallery.

Mountains near the cabin

Ben likes to play with the little ones.

Devy is a cutie. She is what I call a smiler.

Dev looks a little high or something. Dev and Ash.

Ari takes good pictures.

Ben is showing Ari the nativity scene.

Ben basically dominates this machine.
So that was finally the last pictures. I didn't realize just how many I had put on but OH well. Enjoy them. Oh yes and by the way Logan... loved your new post. It was quite eventful to watch.
GOOODBYE break, HELLO school.
6 comments:
Ah, what memories, what memories. Thanks for sharing. Love ya. Mama M
I am so proud that you ate sushi. Good work! Keep it up! I also really enjoy that last picture of Ari. Scary!
That was such a good post, so many pictures, of so many good-looking people. If I do say so myself.
Is hot spelled with two t's
Rhinno~Hey its Karen and I stumbled across your blog from abby. You guys look great. I love that you guys opened accidently opened presents two weeks before Christmas. I added you on my blog
Looks like you had a ball! We need to get together super soon!
Post a Comment