Friday, October 19, 2007

grrr. I have been tagged. I am not happy about it.

Britt tagged me. ok here goes...
5 things I was doing 10 year ago... haha
1. I was in 4th or 5th grade so I probably played at recess a lot
2. I was still in primary singing the songs we all know and love
3. I probably slept on the floor of my bedroom with the rest of my family (except the parents)
4. My dad was probably lassoing me and everyone else
5. Playing the blow gun game. We would run across from my parents closet to the bathroom while dad tried to get us with the blow gun. Good times.

5 things on my "to do" list today
1. go to school
2. get lots of homework done (i am doing that right now)
3. finish packing
4. leave for st. george.
5. sit in the car for a very long time

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars...
1. I'd buy Ben one of those stationary bike thingys.
2. Buy clothes for student teaching.
3. Use it to build a house when we move to montana
4. I'd buy ben expensive architecture supplies.
5. Invest it
6. maybe fix our cars

5 things I will never wear again...
1. high heels... I'll probably wear them but not for very long.
2. braces (hopefully)
3. a retainer (i never wore it anyways... not a good idea)
4. spandex... wait never mind, i still wear those.
5. a squort... shorts and skirt mix.

5 favorite toys...
1. my homework... just kidding
2. my bike
3. my broken sewing machine
4. snow mobiles
5. kayaks

I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions.

4 comments:

everyday katie said...

Are you kidding me? you'd never wear a skort again? It's the perfect combination. You get the look of a skirt, but can still do flips on the monkey bars with out all the boys getting a peep show. You may want to re-consider.

Nathan said...

Usually I don't read through these things when people post them. I made an exception here and I have to say I'm really glad I did.

Anonymous said...

I love the blow gun game.

Anonymous said...

more more more