Hello Friends, Family and other,
I am just putting up a post explaining the rapid decline of posts. Some may happen to think that our lives have just dulled down and we really are no longer very exciting, well that is certainly not true. Last weekend we saw Stardust which believe it or not was actually really weird, but I seriously really liked it.... In other news, our nursery kids have decided to start biting and fighting eachother. It's a real treat. OH yeah, back to the reason for typing up this post... the lack of new posts is due to the fact that we are never at our apartment. For example, yesterday we left the house at 6:45AM and got home at about 9:30PM. What can I say... I love school. I can assure you that in the near future we will have many exciting posts... if we have time to post them. Oh I have a favor to ask of those posts containing content of my nieces and nephew, please post as many pictures as you can of your children. Ben likes to stare at them for many minutes at a time and it encourages us to save money to come and visit the little ones. Okay, I have to get back to homework. I hope this post makes sense because I really feel quite scatter brained right now. Oh well. Adios.
~Ryanne (the fabulous)
2 comments:
check it...a special post just for you.
we want more!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment