I can't sleep so I thought I'd create a new post. It isn't a very excting one... but it is a new one. School has been pretty stressful lately. I am currently writing a psychoanalytic paper on why football has such a large fan base. I decided to do this subject one day in class. After that class I get to see Ben for a few minutes and on this particular day he was shining like a star... he had just welded a BYU trailer hitch thing. It is shown below. He looked like a kindergartener who had just brought home his first painting. It was precious. He has some real talent.


My projects, on the other hand, are not that exciting... this is my health education portfolio. I've been working on it for about 3 weeks and it is almost all full. It's full of lesson plans and strategies.

On Sunday Ben made another creation... well he made dinner. It was sooo good. It was chicken kiev. I was very impressed with his skills.

Last but not least was our trip to St. George last weekend. Here are the marathon runners in all their glory. It was a really fun trip. I have more pictures that are stored on my camera but I don't know how to get them onto the computer.

On our way home from St. George we were priviledged to stop in Provo to spend time with Rachell, Forrest, and Elin. Time was limited so we want to go back. It was so nice to finally meet Elin. I am excited for her to be part of the family. It is always fun to see Rachell. We took her out to dinner at Tucanos. It was amazing. This place had marinated mozzarella balls and mushrooms. Oh and their mashed potatoes... fabulous. I have never seen Ben eat so much meat in his life. Dallin and Ashley came too. For once in our lives Ben and I walked faster than Dallin and Ashley... due to Dallin's extremely sore legs from the marathon. After dinner we got a tour of Rachell's apartment. I loved it... it was huge. We are excited to go back to see them. Well I better go to bed.
Ciao
Holla
The last thing Ari said to me: "Huck your meat, Ry Ry"
Weird... I know.
2 comments:
I can't help but smile when reading a new post from Ry Ry. Always refreshing to see what my favorite Rexburgians are up to.
Ah, what a glorious weekend. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment