A few weekends ago we went down to st. george for a bike race. Yeah, it was pretty intense. This is us before the race started... we wanted to start in the back so we wouldn't get run over.

There was a ton of people there... crashing would be painful.

Oh the boys. They are quite handsome.

Here I am. Just cruizin a long.

This is Ben when he finished the 100 miles.

We had a lot of fun. Ben and Dallin finished in about 6 hours (100 miles). Ashley and I finished in about 2 hours (30 miles). It was a great day for bike riding.
Last weekend we spent at the cabin. My parents are up there so we wanted to go join them. I sewed and Ben hunted. It was great.
This next weekend we are going to Provo for the football game and to see the wonderful family members that will be down there. We are quite excited.
Ok... I updated... it is not the best... but I don't have time.
Goodnight everybody!
4 comments:
You guys are AMAZING!!! The jerseys look very nice. Keep up the good work sister and brother> We cannot wait to see you guys. Ari said the other day, "I miss ry ry" very cute
did ashley take your picture during the race?
RY! You make me very happy too!
good luck in the tour de tucson.
Post a Comment