Sunday, April 3, 2011

We've got some news...


About a year ago Ben and I started the paperwork for adoption and it has taken us a year to finish everything. We are now approved.
It will probably be a year or two before we get a baby; however, we can speed up the process by spreading the word and letting know that if anyone knows of a baby being put up for adoption to contact us. We have a profile on itsaboutlove.org:


A family friend that I grew up three houses down from has adopted three children and before she adopted her first someone gave her a teddy bear that she still has. As soon as she heard that we applied for adoption she sent me the teddy bear shown above. It is displayed in our family room above our tv.

Well, that is our news. I think most everyone already knows... but it is official now.


9 comments:

Christine and Richie said...

Yay yay yay!!

Shanna said...

So excited for you guys!!

Karen said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting.

Aleasha said...

I am simply ecstatic for you guys! Congrats on getting that very lengthy process completed. We are praying that you get a baby soon. You will be wonderful parents. Hopefully we can see you guys soon!

shirley elizabeth said...

After reading your profile I have to ask...could you adopt me? Good luck to you guys.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

What better place to send a baby then to you two. Lucky, lucky baby someday:)

The Bradfields said...

So exciting!! Will pass the word along :)

Russell Roberts said...

I'm available!

jsmbbaker said...

Congrats you guys! You're going to make the most wonderful parents and some precious little angel can't wait to come and be a part of your family!