Every spring there is a horse stampede down main street. A guy who owns a ton of horses moves them from their winter pasture to their summer pasture. The town makes an event of it. Last year I had pictures of the actual horses... this year I do not. We walked up and down main street. Ben bought me some lemonade from a little girl and then a few steps down the sidewalk as we were observing a way to win free tickets to Australia I spilled it all over. I guess I am just that cool. It was kind of a sad day because I haven't subbed at the school for a few months so I didn't get anyone saying, "Hey Mrs. Roberts"... sad day. However, we did buy some girl scout cookies and had a good time looking at what other people were selling.
After that we got a softball game going and then a BBQ. It was so much fun we were at the field from 2 to 7:30. Ben is getting to be quite the baller... softballer that is.

7 comments:
YES! YES! YES! I am so excited to see all of your posts!!! You guys look like you are having so much fun! I can't wait to get up there!!!!
Words cannot express the 10 minutes of joy I have just experienced looking at all your posts. Wow. We should have celebrated Easter together. See you in a few short days!!!
I'm still waiting to see the foot ball pics!
Hello. I miss you. And Ben.
You guys are cute.
I love your smiling faces.
I would like to see some modeling shots of your new hair style, Ryanne.
Post a Comment