Cuuuute. I want to hear more about your job. I heard it is at the eye doctor's. I am jealous. I always have loved the eye doctor, and I think that is the coolest job EVER.
I know this is our blog but i gotta point out first how cute Canon is pulling his dad's hair. Next to me he is the highlight of the pic. oh and check out Dallin's huge arms. Somebody was working out!
3 comments:
Cuuuute. I want to hear more about your job. I heard it is at the eye doctor's. I am jealous. I always have loved the eye doctor, and I think that is the coolest job EVER.
I know this is our blog but i gotta point out first how cute Canon is pulling his dad's hair. Next to me he is the highlight of the pic. oh and check out Dallin's huge arms. Somebody was working out!
Cute family! I thought you were on the other side of you mom until i looked closer, you and your sisters could be twins.
Post a Comment