Sunday, January 23, 2011

oh stinky

I have been awful at taking picture lately. On my camera I have pictures from three events...
starting with most recent...

Horseback Riding
Left to Right: Ben, Ry, Ry's Dad
Ben and I are looking quite awesome.
I traveled to Cody with my mom and a friend to see Russell sing in an All-State Concert with Ben's parents. He rocked it. Looking good in the gold and brown choir robe. We had a good time.
This is pretty much the only picture I have of Christmas. It was a great Christmas season and we had a ton of fun... but not many pictures. Ben picked out and doctored the tree.

Well, that is about it for now. Hopefully I will take some good pictures in the next few week so I can post them. Farewell.

5 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

Well we are diggin ben's cowboy hat. I noticed Russell is not the only one smiling for the camera and he is lookin good all church choiry.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Looks like you've been busy! I lvoe the tree, way to go Ben on doctoring up that thing:)

Anonymous said...

I want to come ride your horse.

Aleasha said...

I agree- you are looking quite awesome. I was very bummed that you were not able to come visit! We need to reschedule ASAP!

Russell Roberts said...

Where is the star on top of your tree?