Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Time to sell...

Ben and I have a big announcement... we are moving. We are selling all of our furniture because our home for the next few years is abundantly furnished. We are quite distraught thinking about saying goodbye to these wonderful pieces of furniture. I thought I'd post them on my blog before craigs list in case a friend would want to buy one of them.

In this picture we are selling the tv stand (which happens to be my favorite piece), two couch end tables, the black leather couch and chair, the ottoman, and the book case. Prices are not set on these items but let us know if you are interested.
The next item is our bedroom set, which we hope to sell all together. It includes:
Bed,
two nightstands,
a dress with a mirror,
the mattress,
and the comforter and all the pillows.

It is a queen size bed. We priced out everything separately for $1200 then decided to throw the mattress and bedding into that price as well.




I just thought I would post this gem. If you would like a large framed copy of them picture it will be $449.99 plus shipping and handling.
This was taken in our first year of marriage. You can tell because of my shoes, the wimpyness of my left leg, and the abundant hair flowing from Ben's hat.

I will post a video of Ben's football skills shortly.
By the way, we might be throwing ourselves a goodbye moving party... more details to come.
Good Bye.

3 comments:

Carly said...

I used to love sitting on those couches and I'm pretty sure I've slept there too! Maybe you should tell people that I have been there so they will want to buy them more, I'm only thinking of you and the profit you could make. No really though, I wish you were hear and I would seriously consider buying them from you. I NEED FURNITURE!

Dallin and Ashley said...

Yeah i thought you would like those wisdom teeth pics!

Dallin and Ashley said...

It was actually a diaper but she did not want me to say that.