We went up to my parents' house for thanksgiving. My whole family was there (except for Trev). I didn't get many pictures but my sister did. We had a good time. The day before Thanksgiving the girls went to see New Moon and the boys shot some guns and did manly things together. On Thanksgiving day the boys played football for three hours. We watched for a little while. The girls and dad went on a walk and we ran into some neighbors and some of us rode their horses for a few minutes. Ari rode with me and got mad because I wouldn't let her take control of the reins. When we got back to the house we got ready for dinner and then had a feast. It was a delight. The only pictures I got from that day were of the table. 
The day after everyone went back down to Arizona, my dad, wes, Ben, and I decided to go ride horses.
The day after everyone went back down to Arizona, my dad, wes, Ben, and I decided to go ride horses.
2 comments:
Anniversary boots...how romantic!
Oh, I read your article in the New Era today. Even though I had read it before, it still made me shed a few tears. Did they contact you before they printed it?
Love the pictures. You guys really look like naturals with those horses. Maybe that should be one of your next purchases. You will have a little bit of extra land next month.
I also like the pictures from you anniversary post. Very nice. you guys are so weird!!!!
Post a Comment