Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Carving 2009

When it comes to carving pumpkins, Ben has some skills. Last night we had our friends, Klay and Lindsey over for some first class pumpkin carving.
From left to right we have Mickey Mouse (it looks more like Mickey in real life), Jack, and Chip.


The Johnson's masterpieces... Lindsey's on the left. Klay's on the right.
Ben's precious Chip. He wanted me to post these right away because he was so proud of this pumpkin.


Ben has carved many a great pumpkins in his day, and even won some prizes. This creation, he feels, is his crowning achievement.

To be honest, mine was not very cool, but I'll put it in here to show that I did participate.
The End.
Happy Halloween

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I love them...all of them...including yours.

Russell Roberts said...

Wow. I got cheated when it came to any artistic genes!

Ashley said...

Good work all of you! Ben has some amazing skills! Props to all! :)

Mormon Mama said...

Does your mother know that your watching all those Chip and Dale cartoons as a kid has paid such stupendous dividends? Impressive stuff.