I went down to Arizona the latter half of September to hang out with some nieces.
We played school,
sang songs,
swam,
they called me shamu the balooga whale,
we rode bikes,
played house,
watched Barbie movies,
watched more Barbie movies,
watched Barbie movies over and over and then acted them out,
we made messes,
cut paper,
played with beads,
drew pictures,
and got ready for baby Benson.
Here are a few pictures...
Devy sporting her boots
Riding BikesWe played school,
sang songs,
swam,
they called me shamu the balooga whale,
we rode bikes,
played house,
watched Barbie movies,
watched more Barbie movies,
watched Barbie movies over and over and then acted them out,
we made messes,
cut paper,
played with beads,
drew pictures,
and got ready for baby Benson.
Here are a few pictures...
Devy sporting her boots
I got to go see Benson a few times whilst in Arizona. He is so tiny. Hopefully he will come home from the hospital soon so his sisters get to see him. He kind of said my name a few times. He is such a smart boy.
I flew into Montana because it was cheaper than flying to Salt Lake... odd. Ben drove up to pick me up and I got him this little gift. It is a lighter.
It was fun to spend a few days with my parents. Their house is looking good and it is almost done. I am sure they are happy about that. I wish we would have taken some pictures of our activities up there. Ben taught me how to ride a dirt bike. I basically rocked it. Well, there is an update for you all. I am sorry it wasn't really that great of one... just deal with it.
Some Funny Quotes from Ari:
We went to go visit my Grandma at work. Britt took Ari to the bathroom and when they walked into the restrooms Ari said, "I didn't know this building had indoor plumbing."
I asked Ari what love meant and she said, "It means you don't flick eachother" and later that day she got a flick for hitting Dev in the face. Ironic.
She says something funny everyday... Britt will have to keep everyone updated on that.
Farewell.

2 comments:
I just read your fabulous entry to the girls. At the end of your post I asked the girls what they thought of that. Ari basically summed it up in two words... booby and weggie. I am sure you could have guessed what she had said. I really wish I could erase those words from her vocabulary.
Sounds like some pretty exciting stuff :O)
Post a Comment