Our friends, Klay and Lindsey, took us boating. Ben got up on the wakeboard and we were quite delighted. I do happen to have a picture of the blessed moment but it is not on my computer yet but it will be soon. Here are a few random pictures...
Home alone the night I broke my finger

Watching Ari and Dev paint
I went to see Dash's new house. It looks great. Here is a picture of Devy and Wes.
This is just a random creepy picture of me.

OH I forgot to mention that we have "guard wasps"... it's true. They have a huge hive above our door. I will have to take a picture. It is cool how fast they built it. Ben doesn't want to kill them. Oh well.
Well I hope to have some fun pictures up soon. Tomorrow I leave for Arizona... I will think about taking a camera.
Adios
4 comments:
What is up with Benson's and stones? Between kidney stones and gall bladder attacks....
You all (Michael, Katie, Ashley, Ryanne) are MUCH too young for this. I hope to see you while you're in town (probably won't happen though).
Great post! I cant believe how long dev's hair looks. I also do love the last picture of you. Classic!
woot woot ryanna.
are you officially in the state lines of az? are you staying at the hospital with the invalid? or at home with the invalid's offspring? i would be thrilled to come see you and bring my little lambs too so the younger generation can have a playdate while us older folk can catch up on the past 10 years. hasta.
i'm so glad you posted! how's your finger doing? ...and those kidney stones! those are killer!
Post a Comment