A few days ago I was relaxing on the couch when Ben got home from work. He hands me a small chocolate smoothie from Jamba Juice and then a large jamba cup... but there was no smoothie in there. These are the contents of the larger cup...
A matching bracelet and necklace set...
and a wallet. He knows what I like. I have been wanting a new wallet for at least a year. It was a delightful surprise.
Just thought i would share.
I hope everyone is doing well.

7 comments:
Ben is really great. That was so nice!
He always was the thoughtful one!
awww. what a sweetie pie.
Way to go Ben-the jewelry and wallet are oh so cute! We hope to see you guys soon!
i wish tony looked that good while pumping gas . . .
such a cute gesture. nice work, ben
WOW! Seeing how I have to wait 3 years for even a birthday present makes me appreciate Ben for being so awesome;)!
Tell Bed Props! I remember you looking for wallets around mothers day when we went shopping. That one is way cute!
Post a Comment