Sunday, July 12, 2009

Adventures on the Madison

Greetings,
Ben and I have had a great week. On Wednesday we both had the day off so we went up to Island Park to spend time with the family. My cousin, Ashley, and her boyfriend, Trevor, got engaged the night we were up there. Congrats to them. We had fun playing sardines and murder in the dark. A few of the brave souls decided to go kayaking... it was barely 50 degrees and it was raining. We got all suited up in rain gear and layered our clothes to stay warm and off we went...

Dallin and Ashley

Dad and Ashley


Trevor


Me and Ben


Me and Ash

These are before we set out on the journey...

Ben and I are so cute... we really know how to show the camera what we are made of.

Newly engaged couple

On the same roll of film was this picture. Over a year ago, Ben and I went to the school pool with a mission... to replicate the move from the movie dirty dancing. sadly, the picture didn't turn out but here it is.

MORE GOOD NEWS: I earned my blue shirt finally. I am now an offical Best Buy Sales person. Woot.

Primary Moment: Today during sharing time the sister giving the lesson was describing a story and a 5 year old girl had to guess what it was.

Primary Leader: Ok, this is a story about a family that had to move far away...

Girl: To Vegas?

haha. It was funny. Our primary class is fun. We enjoy teaching the 6 and 7 year olds. We told our class that since they were so good today we would bring them cookies after church and one boy looks up and says, "You better hurry this time because last time you made me wait." haha.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

You guys are crazy. Looking at the pics of you guys kayaking in the rain made me glad we took the car and went to Ennis that day and ate sour cream fries and drank huckleberry lemonade. It was fun to see you this week.

Oh, and congrats on the blue shirt. I'm sure you make it look fabulous.

Forrest and Elin Roberts said...

Ummmm...Ryanne, you just might be my hero. I have always wanted to replicate that Dirty Dancing move but I am pretty sure I could never make it look as good as you. Wow. What form! I went to the 4th of July parade and they had a booth where they would put colored sparkly strands in your hair. I almost had them put purple ones in my hair but I just couldn't do it without you. Looks like you and I need to make some plans for Christmas break...

Ashley said...

RY! Thanks for these pictures! I love them...mostly because Trev and I both look like we're 14! :) lol It was so so so fun to see you last week! Trev and I want to come up in the winter, we shall keep in touch girl! I'll definitely be seeing you next month tho! Whoot! Love you!