Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Benjamin, Bean, Benji....

Ben's birthday has come and gone and he is now old. Just kidding. He's not old. Just older than me.
Here is a song I dedicate to Ben because it makes me think of him and he likes it. I don't know how to put a song on here so I'll just put the youtube link right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQ7ajWwFPI&feature=related

Here is the birthday cake I made him... I obviously stink at making cakes. This is a pink and white tree... we didn't have food coloring. Luckily, we had 2 different colors of icing.
Here are some random pictures from last weekend.
We went shooting and here is Devynn with her gun (stick) in her pocket.




Wesley's fun new toy... that's Ben riding it.

Ari took this picture of dad.



Another picture taken by Ari

Happy Birthday to Nate as well... Yet another Ari picture... I think she wants to be a photographer.

Here is Ben helping Ari shoot a little gun. You can see he got a haircut.

The little 22 is called a chipmunk and when we asked Ari if she was excited to shoot the chipmunk she said she was but she thought we meant the animal haha.


Well there you go... an update.
By the way I got a job at Best Buy. Cool, I know. That is what a 4 year degree in education will get you. haha.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ari is looking so much older! Wow! Great job on the cake Ry, it instantly made me think back to the truck cake you made him last year! I think i still have pictures of that for some odd reason. lol I guess it's my inspiration ;)

Russell Roberts said...

The cake this year is no loaded dump truck like last year, but we will make do! I can't wait to see Aunt Wy-Wy and Uncle Bean soon!

Judds said...

Good times! I really love that picture of Ashley. It's a classic.