Yes, I am still in Arizona. Ben came to visit for a few days last week. We didn't take many pictures but we did have a great time and it was so fun to see him. I am only here for a few more days. Here are some pictures...
I went blonde again

Ari has skills.

Ben and Ari at Cabelas

Ben and Dev at Cabelas
Here is a great display of Ari's talent. She has many talents.
I don't feel like typing so this all you get. My hand got smashed by a 350 pound brick... just kidding but it feels like it did.
I hope everyone is doing well. I'm outta here.
3 comments:
I love the new hair style. Blonde looks great on you!
Ari has watched the video so many times already. Great post. Love the hair!
I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU TOO!
Post a Comment