Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I miss the Ben

Here it is... I am in Arizona. Ben is in Idaho. Do I need to state the obvious? I MISS HIM.

The weekend before I left we went visited Ennis and Three Forks, Montana. He always tells me that I never post any pictures of me... that is because I am always behind the camera. SO this first picture is of me for him...

This picture is on Main Street in Ennis.

Here we are on top of my parents' house.


And again.


Here is a blurry picture of me after my brain surgery... haha just kidding. I didn't have brain surgery.


We are just so cute together.

I am proud to say that ever picture in this post has a picture of me in it.

I am technically not in this picture. I made these little paper dolls the other day. It was fun.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Adios

3 comments:

mrs. timberlake said...

EXSQUEEZE ME? You are in AZ? Are you at Britt's? Shall I come and see you? Shall I bring the two little lambs or drop them off at the nearest street corner?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Let me know how I can stalk you.

mrs. timberlake said...

well, let me know your social calendar......

we can go up to Britt's or over to your parentals.

are you available around 4-ish???

mrs. timberlake said...

this week.... anyday. 4ish at your parentals? are you in? britt too?