Tuesday, May 19, 2009

woot

Life has just been smashingly wonderful lately. We got to spend Mothers' Day weekend in Frannie and it was so much fun. Ben was able to show me his new gun. I didn't get to shoot it though because my hands hurt. Russell was also the star of his school play. He did such a great job. We were proud. Sadly, I forgot to take my camera to play... maybe he will reinact it for me so I can video it.
We have returned back to Idaho Falls. Ben is working like crazy and I am just playing house. I am looking for a job, but the job hunt is not as successful as I hoped.
Last Saturday we went on a picnic with our dear friends Richard and Christine Barker. We had some delish bagel sandwiches.


Here is a little video of our adventures... it is probably boring to anyone else except them but you can watch it if you would like to




Here is just a candid shot of ben and me


Ben and I were just sitting watching the ducks and we turn around to see this...

Good times by the river.

In other news: Ben and I teach the 6-7 year old primary class. Last Sunday as I was telling the story of Lehi sending his sons back to Jerusalem to get the brass plates, one little boy looks up and asks, "How did they eat without the plates?" That made me laugh. A while later, after explaining how Nephi killed Laban then went to Zoram to get the plates the same little boys asks, "Isn't it bad to steal?"

It was fun.

6 comments:

everyday katie said...

WRONG! That video WAS fun to watch. You two are so freakin' adorable! I forget what life is like without kids. And though I wouldn't trade this life for anything, I miss those times. Keep havin' fun!

Judds said...

That was really funny. You guys are sooooooo weird.

Lauri said...

I probably would have skipped the video as you suggested but I'm glad it came so hightly recommended by Katie and Brittnee. I loved it.

Ashley said...

RY!
I loved this post! The pictures make me miss you! We shall talk soon! Tell Benji hi!

The Bradfields said...

Hey!! I'm glad you guys got back safe and everything is good! I am now not able to work (as of today- dr's order) until after the baby is born and am mostly homebound so if you ever want to come hang out- feel free!~ It would be fun! Call me sometime! Jess

Eric Layland said...

http://www.imeem.com/artists/destinys_child/music/9cP2Pr90/destinys-child-outro-amazing-gracededicated-to-andretta/

what'd you say girl?


remember this wonderful morsel?
PS I accidentally played this song while your blog video played. Gwen and Beyonce sound great together.