Today was my first solo outing since the surg. I know. Amazing. Anyways, it was wonderful. I walked to Walgreens and back... I admit it was not a very long walk. On this adventure I wore shorts and a t-shirt. No, I am not crazy... the weather is becoming wonderful again.
Oh yeah, I have some more good news. I am a college graduate. Yay.
For my last post I had a lot of fun looking through pictures. I just had to post a few today that really make me happy to look at.
Ben has great form in this pictures... that is why it makes me happy.
Mom has great form as well.

Nate and Britt think they are cool

Devynn is just so little

I love this picture of Devon and Becky because of Ben in the background. He is like a little kid trying to get in the background of every picture.

This picture makes me laugh because it looks like everyone is posing.

I just like this one.

This is posted mostly for Ari. She misses Trev a lot.

This is Dallin

This is the football stadium that my dad played in during his high school days.
Ben and Nate really make it look like a cool place to be.

Well that was fun.
I am feeling pretty good today so I better go start cleaning.
Goodbye
7 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. I love all of them!!!
LOL I remember him leaping off he face into the picture, that was such a funny day, remember frisbeeing the sled all the way down the driveway one preson at a time lol
OK, I just have to ask...is Dallin going to the peeing in that picture?
Ry! Those are fun! I'm glad you're feeling better! It's was so so good to chat with you Friday! love you girl!
I'm so glad you are feeling better! I love the updates and the pictures! Where in IF do you guys live? I have my dr appt in IF today with the specialists from UT... my neighbor is driving me down since i'm still on lots of meds.. But we should get together sometime- it would be so fun!
Hi Ryanne!
Did you move? I missed that one. I hope you feel better each day! And I'm so happy that the weather is getting warmer up there - that always makes it fun getting out of doors.
Congratulations on your graduation - that's awesome!
Sending my love,
Rebecca
Yes I am :)
Post a Comment