We have been pretty busy lately and I haven't been posting much. We more videos of the squirrels than pictures so I will have to put one on soon. I think this is Shelley... but I am not sure. They are getting so big and so funny. They play king of the stairs and try to throw eachother off a step... it can be quite entertaining.

I guess I will start with the most recent pictures. These are a few pictures of our New Years Party in Frannie. There was so much seafood in the celebration I did not know what to do with myself.
Here is Ben getting the drinks ready.

Tim and Rachell Enger

Forrest, Elin and Russell enjoying the New Year

A random picture of Ari

We spent Christmas in Island Park. One day we went into town and we all had to cram in the jeep to get to the truck. Dall, Ash, Mom, Ben and I all had to get into the backseat.


We were quite in shock with the present Wesley got us. It is a 120 gig I-POD. We seriously thought it was a joke when we opened it up. It came with hours and hours of songs and audio books. We are so excited about it. Thank you Wesley!

Here is Ben pretending to be a horse

We got match pajamas on Christmas Eve.

You might think this little girl is sneaking chocolate... it's BEANS

Trevor left us in November to take a little two year mission to Bangkok, Thailand. He sounds like he is doing great in the MTC. He leaves for Thailand in about a week. The night before he went into the MTC we all ate at the ROOF in Salt Lake.
Ben kept letting Ari pretend she was flying.

Oh look at the cutie, Trevor

We all drove back up to Idaho in a minivan and Ari wanted to have a photo shoot.

I only included a few pictures of her photo shoot.

We have had a great winter so far. I started student teaching this last week and I have taught a few classes. I think this semester will go by quickly. Ben is doing great. He is making me breakfast right now so I have to go.
Bye
3 comments:
Love the new header picture. Thanks for gracing us with an update.
cute blog- lets be blogging buddies! paigeandjaredcordon.blogspot.com is ours
I can't believe Trevor is on a mission. WOW!
The second to the last picture of Ari is classic Britt to me.
Anyhizzle... those kids are too freakin cute. I can't compete.
Post a Comment