Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lots of News

A lot has happened in the last month. We moved in with Uncle Lane and his boys in Idaho Falls. Life is pretty exciting here...
Our Door

Those pictures are of our new home.

Uncle Lane's Birthday was last week. He is a very dashing young man.
It was also Daddy Shane's Birthday-- he also is quite the looker.
Wow Tanner looks happy.
I don't have a picture of Taylor but here is the back of Jordan's head.

In other news: Ben cut a tree down on Friday and it had two baby squirrels in it. After killing five baby squirrels on Thursday Ben couldn't just leave them there to die so he brought them home. They had fallen 20 feet out of the tree. They didn't look very good the first day they were home. It took us a while to get them to eat. On Saturday we fed them about every 3 hours and they started moving around a lot more and looking a lot better. THere is one girl and one boy. Shelley and Spike.

They sleep all the time and they often are cuddled up next to each other.
Cute little spooners
By Saturday afternoon they drank out of the eye dropper really well.
This is Shelley... She was eating so good today! We didn't have to force it in her mouth; she sniffed it out and then started drinking.
Shelley is playing with her soldiers
This is Spike. He is a little slower than Shelley and a little smaller.

Well that is all friends. I hope everyone is doing well.
Good bye

6 comments:

Russell Roberts said...

Mom says it's a good thing your at Uncle Lane's house, and not ours, because it would be out with Shelley and Spike. I think they are AWESOME! Personally, I think Spike looks a lot like Ben. Spike has his eyes. :>

Lauri said...

Darling! However, you're going to be hating life when they start scurrying up your drapery and eating your garbage.

Marshall & Hayley said...

OM Goodness! Those are little cuties! My dad was telling me about them. Well from the posts, I can tell you are loving Idaho falls....lol. Maybe we should come and visit...that would be fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was possibly the greatest post I have ever read.

Paula said...

I have to admit I don't care for squirrels and so what you are doing is impressive to me. Maybe because squirrels are EVERYWHERE here and they will (and have) eat parts of your house. After they ate part of my parent's house and caused some costly repairs, my mom says she now aims for them on the road.

Matt and Maren said...

ha ha ha i found you on google because i was willing to bet your blog would be entertaining and you know what? i was right!! your baby squirrels really scared me at first cause chris screamed at me when she pulled them out of the box but they are quite charming now that i've gotten over that. tis a noble things you are doing my dear.