Ladies and Gentlemen we now present to you.... Benjamin Roberts and Dallin Greene, riders of the LOTOJA. The LOTOJA is a bike race that starts in Logan, Utah and ends in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. This journey is 1 day, 3 states, and 206 miles. Below I have posted many pictures from the race.
Now presenting: The bike. Ben's Bike.

Here is Ben eating before the race.

Dallin, too, needs some food before beginning

Dallin's bike.

Time chips adorned their left ankles

Here I am... ready to roll... ready to spend nearly 17 hours in the car. woot.

Oh the boys are just so cute.

Here is Ben coming into Montpelier... this is 80 miles into the race.

I got him a subway sandwhich and he enjoyed it.

Here is Dallin rollin into Montpelier.

Here is a picture of Ben and Dallin a few miles outside of Afton, Wyoming.

Close up

another close up

The finish line

Oh cute. Dash walking to the car

They didn't die. That's a good thing. The End.
8 comments:
an inspiration to us all. i can't tell you how sore my rear-end got after biking 7 miles for my physical fitness merit badge!
Way to be! You guys are AMAZING! I don't even know if I could ride a bike. Is there going to be another LOTOJA experience in their future? They might as well. What's 206 miles?
Wow! Great job guys! 206 miles is intense!
Ha ha ha, I biked around BYRON today with four kids attached and it about killed me, so I can't imagine going that far alone! And cute hair, by the way!
All I can say is that's awesome --way to go.
Hey Ry. We are doing great. I am so glad that you are dreaming about me!! Must be some good dreams then huh hahha. We totally need to get together cuz I miss you girl. You guys look like you are always having so much fun and going on crazy long bike rides...I love it!! Dallin and Ben are rippers!!! I am going to talk to Dev and plan a trip cuz we need to come to rexburg...I totally miss that place tons!! Until I know for sure I guess I will see you in your dreams haha
That is so freakin awesome guys. Good job.
WOO! Rock on, Benny!
Post a Comment