It is about 1:30 AM and I cannot sleep... I counted to 630 and decided to just get up and do something. I have a little bit of an earache that is keeping me... what can you do. oh well.
I will post pictures tomorrow. I left my camera in the car and don't feel like getting it.
Ben and I have been pretty busy lately with school, work, and cabin. Ben is still loving work. Last week he rode from the cabin almost to Harrison, which is a whopping 75 miles. Whoppers... haha funny word. Ben has not had luck in the safety department lately. His shoulders have been really stiff and painful lately. We joke that my stiff joints are contagious. He also burnt his arm on a really hot chainsaw. It looks extremely painful. I'll put some pictures of that up tomorrow... that is a must see.
I have been doing the whole school thing. Last week I taught two English classes at the college and that was quite fun. I enjoyed it. OOOOOOOOOH yeah, I have also come to the conclusion that I don't like the school's health center...grrr. I also got a parking ticket this week at the school which I really don't deserve. In my teaching English class we read the young adult novel Inexcuseable which is weird because no high school would ever think about using that book to teach because there would be a ton of complaints from parents. I am watching You've Got Mail. neat.
We have spent a few weekends at the cabin and it has been peachy keen. It is good to see ma and pa Greene and LG (Wes). It's getting warm enough to go kayaking so we are thrilled.
Ben's birthday is on Saturday AND I have the most wonderful, super rad surprise for him. I know the suspense is killing everyone but you must wait till next week to see what that stupendous surprise is.
Ok... my head has been a little light or I've been light headed and now my head feels like it is actually detaching from my body and floating upward... toward the sky.
wowzers. i just read what i wrote and it is pretty bad. I am sorry you had to suffer. I am on pain killers and a little bit scatter brained.
Goodnight world.
WAIT! I have to do a quick shout out to my dearest friendS Aleasha and David. They are pregnant... well Aleasha is. WAHOO. I am so excited for them. Congrats guys.
AH! I have another Congrats... to my cousin Brenton and his wife Jenn. They just had their baby boy, Carson, this week.
3 comments:
Ryanne, this is the most random post ever. Get some sleep, would ya!
So I decided that since we talked about never commenting, that I would comment. I hate ear aches, although the pain medication wouldn't be so bad sometimes;)! I think I know the suprise- don't I? Sounds like you guys are having a great summer! Are you going to be around for Cowley's day?
Ben and Loren share a birthday! Happy Birthday to both on Saturday!
Post a Comment