Ok, I give in Britt... I'll do this. I got tagged to do this silly post. I think it will be interesting... well here goes...
How did you meet your spouse?I am not going to lie... this is kind of a loaded question. I'll give the short version. Ben and I had a mutual friend and I was on an intramural football team with her and she had asked Ben to be the coach. So he was my football coach. First time I saw him, he was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. I thought he was cute. I was wearing a huge fur jacket (dress up clothes) over my "very attractive" football outfit. Pretty romantic huh?
Where did you go on your first date?We ate at "The Galley"... the school cafeteria. Then we went rollerskating. It was a Monday night and we saw my bishop and he asked why I wasn't at FHE. It was a blast.
How long have you been together?We have been married for a little over a year and dated for a year so about two years... ish.
Who eats more?Generally, Ben does. I pretty much ate triple what he ate today at the galley.
Who said I love you first?Ben did. It was actually over the phone because we were apart for 4 months and he just couldn't wait. I was taken a little off gaurd so I replied with, "I miss you too" somehow he thought I had told him that I loved him back (I had just had surgery and mumbled a lot). This when on for a little while and then a few weeks later I told him I loved him and then I told him that that was my first time saying so... it was funny.

Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? He does. He always laughs at me because I sing the wrong words.
Who is smarter? Mostly he is, but it really depends what subject.

Who does the laundry and the dishes? Ben does... sometimes I do. He likes to clean... I am getting better.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It's closer to the door. Ben sleeps against the wall.
Who pays the bills? Ben does the working to pay the bills. Generally he does.
Who mows the lawn? What lawn? If we had a lawn I would mow it because I like it.
Who cooks dinner? We both do.
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? He is... I let him think he is right because I don't care... as long as I know I am right then all is good.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I am never wrong... but I will admit I am wrong (when I am not) to make Ben think he is right.
Whose parents do you see the most? Probably my parents beecause they come up to the cabin at least once a month.
Who kissed who first? This is kind of a loaded question. Short version: he kissed me first.
Who proposed? My dad... haha just kidding. My dad announced the obvious. Weird story. We already had the ring. After Ben asked Dad permission they both walked out and there were like 20 people waiting to see what happened... funny.
Who is more sensitive? I am... but Ben can be. You should see him when we watched "A Walk to Remember." By the way Britt, I think Nate is more sensitive... I heard about "The Notebook"
Who has more friends? I have no idea.
Who has more siblings? Ben does... 4 brothers and 1 sister. I only have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
Who wears the pants in the family? It's me, It's me. Just kidding... We are kind of like "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" because we trade off.
Life with Ben is FABULOUS. I feel weird getting all sentimental on my blog (it just isn't the place) so I am not really going to. Ben is great and I love him... that is why I married him. He is not only the apple of my eye, but he is also the milk in my cereal, and the tootsie in my tootsie roll. I couldn't live without him.
I am tagging Paula, Linds, Aleasha, Shantay, and Keri. I am not a fan of "being tagged" but I figure if I should suffer... so should all of you.
A cooler post with cooler pics should be coming soon... maybe.
8 comments:
I've never seen pics of your wedding- but you guys look great! Well, you look gorgeous and he looks ok;)! Love the dress... when I got married I don't even thing rouging(?) was in or I would have gotten one... but I did the wrap thing!
ummm...why don't we ever hang out? Oh. I have a secret to tell you. Maybe my mom already told you.
Cool post. Ummmmm I love the "who said I love you first" question. I remember when it happen. That was funny.
If you had a lawn do you really think you would mow the lawn? I dont think so.
By the way Ari has started keeping stashes of thngs, just like you did. Its kind of weird. She just know is eating a cookie and no one gave it to her.
LOVE IT! You guys make a fantastic couple. Love the story about when Ben asked your dad...
I guess that I'll be the first male to leave a comment! It was interesting reading that stuff.
Ryanne that is fun to read that. I know that we used to be good friends in arizona but i feel like i have missed out on all the "dating" with you. anyways good luck with everything!
RY! Sorry I know you commented way long ago...i'm still working on checking this more often. I'm not sure when we're coming up this summer. However, I may be going up to Idaho Falls in May with Collin for his cousins wedding! If I do i'll give you a call and we should meet up! When are you having surgery? How's school going?
You sure are a cute girl ryanne, and you look beautiful in your wedding pictures.
Post a Comment