Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello

Hi. I have about 10 extra minutes. I thought I'd put up a little post. I have been thinking a lot about a certain issue and I just want to get it out in the open...
WHY HAVE PEOPLE STOPPED POSTING?
Not everyone... just some of my key "friends and/or family"
Let this be a warning to you all.

In other news... life is great. About 6 more weeks left of this semester. Ben's work is picking up. Sometimes we see the sun and the weather is nice.
I taught a sixth grade class yesterday and it was enjoyable.
So yeah... that is about it.
Good bye

1 comment:

Shantay* said...

haha! I don't want to be presumptuous here and think that you consider me good friends or family...but just incase you did, I wanted to let you know that I'm back in the game, so you can count on me for more frequent postage!