Tuesday, December 4, 2007

nursery and homework

Good times. We only have a few weeks left of being nursery teachers. I thought I'd put up a few pictures of some of our friends.
This is David. He's has blond hair and it's long. He likes when Ben lifts him up to touch the ceiling.
This is Lydia. Every time I told her to say cheese she did this smile. She is funny and we enjoy her. As you can see she is sitting on a doll.
Tonight we were sitting in the study doing homework. Ben was at the drawing desk and I was at the computer and we noticed we both had to draw for our homework. He was drawing an art gallery... (shown below)
... and I had to draw a picture of death. I didn't feel like doing the grave stone or anythings so I drew a bunch of stick figures in a war... but don't worry none of them have died.There is an elephant in it too. It represent obesity and how that can make people die sooner. This may seem graphic... I was listening the My Chemical Romance's Black Parade song.
Well now that everyone thinks I am a crazy morbid woman who delights in stick figure wars I think I should end this. I just need to say that I do not delight in stick figure wars... they are people too. Ok, I should get back to my homework... I think I am getting delirious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think that was the most profound piece of art I have ever seen in my life, Ryanne. And Ben, that is an awesome picture of an Art Gallery. If I was rich and into art, I'd let you design my art gallery.